journey

"Happiness is the journey, not the destination."

Monday, March 28, 2011

testing...testing...

So, I'm trying this out...I have a LiveJournal account, which I keep up for family and to keep track of some interesting people on my friends page, but I thought that with Blogger, I can maybe branch out a bit. Look at some things that perhaps would make my family a bit less comfortable (for instance, m/m romance, erotica).

I don't know that I would qualify this as, potentially, a review site, or anything. I'll probably link to anything that really stood out for me, but mostly it'll be about working through *why* something works or doesn't work for me. Sometimes I feel like I subsumed myself in being a wife and a mother, and I'm trying to figure out (now that my kids are in school and are less of a constant presence in my life) what I want for myself. So, this is, I suppose, kind of a journey to me.

Hope you enjoy yourselves as much as I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment