journey

"Happiness is the journey, not the destination."

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday 9--meme time!

Saturday 9: Against All Odds

1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds? Not exactly, but I have rekindled friendships with several exes!

2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?  Sorta, sometimes. I'm a SAHM; sometimes it's a bit much, but most of the time it's nice being able to pretty much do what I like. I would like a bit more adult interaction, however.

3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak?  I try to. That's one of the nice things about doing things at my own speed.

4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog?  In your blog? Not so much, no. In my own...occasionally. When that happens, I usually go with a book review (or just avoid it altogether--I should be better about that.)

5. Do others consider you well organized?  I really have no idea. It would be nice, but I know I'm really not.

6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case? No, I just kind of got good at going with the flow. I can adapt plan A on the run.

7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations?  Usually pretty well--as long as I have access to a method of communicating with friends and family, and plenty of escapist reading material, it's all good...

8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?  For the most part. I also accept that the things I'm not happy with, it's up to me to change. And the things I can't change? Maybe I just need to alter my expectations of myself.

9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?  Honestly, my brain doesn't feel like it's changed that much. It's my body that's having problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment