journey

"Happiness is the journey, not the destination."

Saturday, July 21, 2012

99 THINGS...


I love these types of memes -- don't judge me! I love answering silly random questions, and I love finding out others' answers to those same questions. Therefor, without further ado:

01. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?
Probably all of it – but particularly I was very open to new experience my year away at Hollins
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
They’re ALL my walls, haha! Purses & hats, mostly, but also necklaces & pictures by my kids (in the bedroom).
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I’ve been told I snore a little bit (but there’s no proof.) And I do clench my teeth.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Everything – mostly. Not rap. And not much country.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
It’s somewhere around, but I don’ t know off the top of my head.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A break from being Mom.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My babies being actual babies.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My Pyrex bowls. I know. I am weird.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'8”
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
yes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Not so much.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My kids. However much I love them, sometimes they’re just TOO MUCH.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Hubby not coming home.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The actual details aren’t that important. I’ve dated dark hair, blond hair, brown eyes, blue eyes…
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
LOLOL!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Ummm… ew?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pesto, broccoli, and tomatoes.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Kinda in the mood for a brownie sundae, actually.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
A really rich, deep, dark purple. Like Eggplant.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
No.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Jewelry from my grandmother.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
No *shifty eyes* OK, maybe.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
no
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Don’t really have one.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
 A number from one to a hundred:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
gingers
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
I came expecting a battle of wits, but you appear to be unarmed.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Jekyll Island, GA
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Briefly, on a boat, at Niagara Falls
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Chocolate and books
36. MEET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Yes
37. FIRST JOB?
Waiting tables at The Roberts House in Wise, VA.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
no
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
yes
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Wandering the internet
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Not really.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My parenting.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I don’t know yet. Not till April
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
I already have 3; no more, please!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No one; just a name my mom liked (as far as I know).
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
poor hygiene
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL
My friends, once I found them, were AWESOME.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I like herbal scents, like green tea and rosemary.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, it looks sort of like my mom’s, but mostly like my grandpa’s; with just a touch of my dad.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Cracked black pepper turkey. Or pastrami. :D
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Plenty. I hate to clean. I occasionally buy books that I lose interest in before I read. I give books back to Goodwill with their original Goodwill price tags still on them…
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Sometimes
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably, yeah.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
nope
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Matter for what?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I clean. It’s what I do when I’m sad, too.
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
Lose. I’m trying; I really am (whether you believe it or not).
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My teddy bear. He’s still around somewhere.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I really have no idea, and no intention of going to look it up.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
No, I’m from the He-Man and She-Ra generation.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Noooo. /sarcasm
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac ‘n’ cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
humor!
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Don't really have any, unless you count “Mom”
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
 I don’t want a superpower. I want the packing spell Merlin used in Disney’s “The Sword in the Stone.”
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
Big Bang Theory. And Castle. And Bones. Everything else is hit or miss.
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Ignore them.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate fudge brownie
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
In whatever room I want it; it’s a laptop.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Watching The Muppet Movie with my kids; maybe a bath after if it’s not too late.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
I like my little house (but would like to do something about the bathrooms; they’re not so great.)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Ummm… kinda, yeah. I’m nosy.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The Muppet Movie
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Chocolate milk
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mom
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hands
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Read
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Small-mindedness (particularly bigotry and homophobia)
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
spring
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Dark chocolate. Sometimes Sour Patch Kids. And Spree.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
yes
85. HAIR COLOR?
I have hair color, yes. Right now it’s mostly brown. With a bit of a red tint to it.
86. EYE COLOR?
Blue, leaning toward grey on occasion.
87. SHOE SIZE?
Anything from 9-1/2 to 11 depending on brand and style.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Sonic (but the local place doesn’t do Pickle-Os any more; *booo*)
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Gyros & Subs :D
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
No
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Just the movie that’s currently on.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Thanksgiving
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Flute, some. One semester of piano in college. And ages ago, a year of cello
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I don’t align myself with a party usually; my vote depends on who is most in line with my own ideals, or against whoever scares me the most.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT
Groceries.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE
I am. I’m maybe not as good at certain parts of it as I could be, but I mostly enjoy it.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Between books, at the moment. Considering a comfort re-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment