journey

"Happiness is the journey, not the destination."

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Goodnight...

There is something mind-bending, to me, to the idea that I love my husband so much, and can't imagine a different life (well, maybe one MUCH wealthier but I realize that's beyond a pipe dream...) and yet we both totally agree that, had I not gotten pregnant when I did, we'd probably not have lasted a whole year together. Just goes to show how shared experiences and a determination to work at things can bind a couple together. Not, after all, all that much different from an arranged marriage, at its base.

Now it is late, and I am in the middle of something I'd like to finish, and I'm perpetually about 8 hours behind on sleep...and, oh, yeah, I need to make my bed!

May your dreams be sweet and your waking be sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment