journey

"Happiness is the journey, not the destination."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Up All Night

I stayed up late last night finishing up A.L. Turner's "I Just Play One on TV." I reviewed it on GoodReads, immediately I had finished, from my new Sony PRS-T1 (which I shall probably be blogging about in the next day or two, after I've played with it a bit more. But honestly, how awesome is it to be able to read a book, love it, and be able to say something about it *right then and there*!? *giddy squees*).

This is one of those books that make me wish I could lend it out to friends a little easier than I actually can.

*Highly* recommend this one!

(& I'm hoping that as I get hopefully slightly less sleep-deprived, I can maybe go back through and write a more coherent and comprehensive review.)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/273557488

No comments:

Post a Comment